Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Demoman Video out for Orange Box release.

Valve released one final character portrayal for it's Orange Box release. The Orange Box features Half-life 2, with Episode 1 & 2, Team Fortress 2, and an astounding new game called Portal. One of the coolest marketing ploys that they released were the short character videos shown on the Team Fortress 2 tab of their website. They planned on releasing this one short clip right before release to make consumers all the more eager to purchase it.

I've been playing a bit of Team Fortress 2 and it's everything a TF fan would desire and more. With a fantastic new graphics system using astonishing lighting effects that give the characters a more hand-drawn look, TF2 exceeds other class based multiplayer experiences. I'm looking forward to sharing my first-hand experience with TF2 and the new Half-Life 2: Episode 2. Portal will be an insane gaming experience as well, although I do not know what to say about it yet. It's style for multiplayer has never been seen before. We'll see how it does!

Note: Due to the long upload/processing times for the video, and so on and so forth, this post was meant for yesterday, but I have my humanly limitations and I required rest. So the publish date will be the day after the intended date.

No comments: